Join the Former Texas Rangers Association
Thank you for your interest in the Association. If you need any assistance in the membership process, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
The Association includes Regular Members (former Texas Rangers, spouses, and lineal descendants of Rangers) and Associate Members (active Texas Rangers and Special Rangers).
Membership dues in the Association are $40.00 per year for regular members and $10.00 per year for children 16 and under. A lifetime membership is a one-time fee of $500.00.
Each new member receives a membership certificate, ID card, letter from the President and FTRA decals.
On the 1st Saturday of May, the Association holds its annual Membership Meeting and Reunion for fellowship and to honor the Rangers we may have lost over the past year.
1. Former Texas Ranger:
If you have honorably served with the Texas Rangers
2. Descendant of a Texas Ranger:
You must be a lineal descendant of a former Texas Ranger
- lineal descendant: n. a person who is in direct line to an ancestor, such as child, grandchild, great-grandchild and on forever. A lineal descendant is distinguished from a “collateral” descendant which would be from the line of a brother, sister, aunt or uncle.
3. Spouse of a Texas Ranger:
You may qualify if you are the spouse of an active or former
We provide assistance in researching Texas Rangers.
- Click Here for the online Texas Ranger Research Information form.
- Click Here for the mail in Texas Ranger Research Information form.
All research forms should be mailed to:
PO BOX 3195
Fredericksburg, TX 78624